0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Male, 10 years

I wanted some professional opinion on my son. He's 5 yrs 2 months, his height is 3 ft 7 inches approx but his weight is only 16 kgs. Although mashallah he is very active and normal, he looks underweight and his bone structure is very thin as well. Moreover, he was recently diagnosed with weak eyesight as well (-3.5). Can anyone please guide if this is normal and what should be done to rectify if there is an issue. Thankyou

Asked for Female, 33 years

I'm feeling pain around belly button from few days. As my tummy is getting hurt internally. My c-section was done one year ago. Same pain feeling after one year is it normal plz guide. T. I. A.

Asked for Male, 16 years

Patient's current condition: Having severe stomach pain, fever with extreme coldness. The patient is not ready to visit the doctor. Can any doctor please recommend an over the counter medicine that the patient can take for immediate relief.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 7month old son suffered from severe chest blockage in last winter that caused asthma. Now in summer, he faces nose congestion and flue Why this is happening in the summer?

Asked for Female, 34 years

My period date is 14, periods are regular but only 3 days and after that only spotting after a clot released on first day flow is low but this month no proper periods only a thread of brownish for last 2 days and no periods what should I do I am 29 unmarried and have used cefspan for typhoid last month for 15 days, also I am having so many pimples due to this, kindly guide.

Asked for Male, 6 years

What can be the cause of the late development of teeth in infants? the infant is 13 months old only showing signs of teething. He is fussy and crying and has very low appetite also. Vit D drops are given daily as prescribed by a doctor. Is there any medication or treatment to fasten the appearance of teeth one small tooth is showing but has not yet fully grown out of gums. The child has a fever and sometimes lose motions also. Plz, advice.

Asked for Female, 32 years

My wife got these rashes/ scars exactly in the same pattern of her mehndi design on her wrists and back of hands. She applied Wiwid lotion to sooth but of no use.

Asked for Male, 6 years

Aoa my 1 year old baby is having loose motions (4-5 times a day)for last two days. He is on bf only. Have just observed little traces of blood in the poop. Baby is otherwise active and taking normal feed.

Asked for Male, 37 years

I'm having issues with my digestive system, whenever I eat food it creates too much gas and heartburn and sometimes abdominal discomfort. I'm facing this issue since past three months or so.please also note that I am a bit overweight but I regularly do some adnominal exercises plus I go for walk post dinner for good like one hour on daily basis. Further, I have also reduced food intake very much and lost 6 kgs weight during this period.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My 10 months old baby has this thing on his left leg. Its almost there for a month and is expanding. Initially, it was a small patch (almost half than the current size) like an aggravated, inflamed, and rough patch (like eczema). Now it looks more like a wound or scratched skin as in the picture. Can a doctor please suggest to me what to do? Should I take him to his pediatrician? And what precautions should I take?

Asked for Female, 31 years

I am having very frequent urination from past 1 month there is no burning itching or any pain but only frequent urination like I have to go after every half an hour

Asked for Female, 30 years

Assalam o Alaikum Dear doctor, I had c sec and myomectomy about six weeks before. can I do pelvic floor and kegel exercise? and what about Lesli walk. Thank you.

Aoa I want to know I pedicure twice a week and apply alphaderm fairness cream on my feet but still my feet are very tan and double patched and knuckle of fingers are very dry and sole texture is very dry and rough. Not much exposure to sun I use to wear socks whenever I go out but still its not working..kindly suggest me what to do now?

Asked for Male, 39 years

Hi, Since ramzan, I have started getting sleepy around 11-12AM. I have a regular sleep of 7-8 hours. Whenever I try to read a book or use a laptop I sometimes can't even keep my eyes open. And with a little activity, the sleepy feeling is somehow gone but comes back immediately I start reading again. Any tests doc recommends or what may be the cause?

Asked for Male, 37 years

Dear Sir, A married 32 yrs, and a diabetic. My concern related to ED. I have been on medication for the last 1 year and sugar is under control mostly but still facing ED. 1. I have noticed that I do not feel any blood flow towards Penis whatever the case may be. Say sex or even a video cannot make it erect. PDE5 helps me get an erection but it will not last long for more than 2 min IF NO INTERCOURSE WITHIN 2 MIN. 3. If intercourse, face PE. Fedup with this. Please help. Recently married.

Asked for Female, 6 years

Plz, suggest me something my one year baby girl leg have a bump with little bit itching, no fever only hard skin.

Asked for Female, 36 years

What are the causes of pain in heels whenever I wake up and walk I feel pain in heel especially in the left one? Have 2 kids with c-section, No other disease

Asked for Female, 7 years

My daughter is 2.5 years old. From last 2 days, she has these red spots on cheeks, chin, etc. These are heat rash. Please help what I should I use?

Asked for Female, 19 years

My daughter is 14 years old and her hair getting white, please advice?

Salam. I wanted to ask that I am observing abnormal heartbeat when I breathe in or out, my heart beats very hard, not continuous but after every minute or so. It happened before as well as 5-6 times. Its been 7 to 8 hours i am having this issue.

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment